Social Capital, Sustainable Development, and the Corporation
The Stakeholder 360 is a research and consulting service on the opinions of an organization’s stakeholders. It helps organisations of every kind navigate the socio-political risks and opportunities in their stakeholder environments.
Corporations and governments find it especially useful because it:
- provides a complete list of stakeholders that goes beyond any one organization’s knowledge
Most of the barriers to sustainable development are socio-political, not technical. However, its takes some technical knowledge of socio-political matters to remove those barriers. The Stakeholder 360 provides that kind of knowledge by showing the pattern of social capital in the network and comparing it with templates that indicate different types of remedial interventions.X
- The 75th Annual Meeting of the Academy of ManagementBy firstname.lastname@example.org on September 3, 2015
Robert Boutilier, Ph.D.
- Water Dynamics-13 March 29, 2016
- Semana Ecocit September 9, 2015
- Society for Business Ethics September 3, 2015
- The 75th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management September 3, 2015
- Recent events September 1, 2015