Social Capital, Sustainable Development, and the Corporation
The Stakeholder 360 is a research and consulting service on the opinions of an organization’s stakeholders. It helps organisations of every kind navigate the socio-political risks and opportunities in their stakeholder environments.
Corporations and governments find it especially useful because it:
- provides a complete list of stakeholders that goes beyond any one organization’s knowledge
Most of the barriers to sustainable development are socio-political, not technical. However, its takes some technical knowledge of socio-political matters to remove those barriers. The Stakeholder 360 provides that kind of knowledge by showing the pattern of social capital in the network and comparing it with templates that indicate different types of remedial interventions.X
- Establishing and Maintaining a Social Licence to Operate in MiningBy email@example.com on February 19, 2015
Robert Boutilier, Ph.D.
- Establishing and Maintaining a Social Licence to Operate in Mining February 19, 2015
- Risk, Resilience & Responsability December 22, 2014
- Minerals in Circular Economy December 22, 2014
- Green Minning Annual Seminar & Minning in Finland December 22, 2014
- Recent events November 18, 2014