Social Capital, Sustainable Development, and the Corporation
The Stakeholder 360 is a research and consulting service on the opinions of an organization’s stakeholders. It helps organisations of every kind navigate the socio-political risks and opportunities in their stakeholder environments.
Corporations and governments find it especially useful because it:
- provides a complete list of stakeholders that goes beyond any one organization’s knowledge
Most of the barriers to sustainable development are socio-political, not technical. However, its takes some technical knowledge of socio-political matters to remove those barriers. The Stakeholder 360 provides that kind of knowledge by showing the pattern of social capital in the network and comparing it with templates that indicate different types of remedial interventions.X
- Social license or license to stall? By Dr Robert BoutilierBy email@example.com on October 29, 2014
Robert Boutilier, Ph.D.
- Upcoming events November 18, 2014
- Untangling CSR and similar concepts October 29, 2014
- Why the noisy few count, by Dr Robert Boutilier October 29, 2014
- Social license or license to stall? By Dr Robert Boutilier October 29, 2014
- Latin American Conference on Compatible Mining October 19, 2014