Social Capital, Sustainable Development, and the Corporation
CSIRO seminar on Social Licence
April 29, 2016.
New research on the social licence to operate was showcased at a special seminar jointly convened by ACCSR and the CSIRO in Brisbane on 29th April 2016.
Hosted at CSIRO’s office in Brisbane, the seminar was the fourth in an informal series of seminars co-convened by ACCSR with globally recognised researchers since 2011. Nearly 20 researchers attended from CSIRO, the University of Melbourne, Queensland University of Technology, the University of Queensland, and University College London (Adelaide).
Robert Boutilier reflected on the future direction of the SLO concept, his presentation was entitled, “Towards a Multilevel View of the Social License and the Role of Business in Society”.
Robert Boutilier, Ph.D.
- World Mining Congress October 28, 2016
- Mining and Communities Solutions, Vancouver, Canada. October 28, 2016
- Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia conference October 28, 2016
- CSIRO seminar on Social Licence October 28, 2016
- Water Dynamics-13 March 29, 2016